We’re here to help you with any issues that may arise.
Every BDM application is supported by an in-house team of software developers, DBAs, system analysts, clinical specialists and security specialists who are also able to access additional resources as needed to help you with the timely investigation and resolution of any support issues you have. Your customized team brings extensive knowledge not only of the products themselves, but also of their use in a variety of clinical environments.
But don’t just take our word for it! We collect feedback on all completed support calls, and clients like you have given us an overall score of 9.65 out of 10. We also calculate another support satisfaction metric called a Service Promoter Score. Since a score over 70 is considered to be good, we’re honored to have received 90.5 from our clients.
BDM Offers You
- 24/7/365 support
- Cross-functional support team with 150+ years of experience supporting BDM’s applications
- Calls answered by people, not robots
- Customer portal provided for entering, updating and reviewing support cases
- Active monitoring of all BDM applications
BDM provides a customer portal to allow you to open, view or edit customer support requests. We also collect and maintain a database of articles to help you solve issues on your own.
BDM provides scripts and tools that proactively check for events that have caused service interruptions in the past. These scripts can send the following information to email groups you create and/or perform various tasks
- Unix/Linux filesystem usage
- Unix/Linux filesystem growth
- Database growth rate
- Abnormal processes
- Abnormal database locks
- Reset interfaces that may have stopped
- Clean up old log files
- Perform log file rotation
- Verify database backups
For cloud-hosted implementations, we offer additional monitoring
- CPU utilization
- RAM usage
- Disk usage
- Database monitoring
- System access attempts
- Information stored in a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system
“I would give you 11 if I could. Extremely satisfied :)”
— Elsie | Saskatchewan Health Authority