MöV ahead with Inventory management software.
MöV Inventory Solutions provides a web-based Inventory control system capable of integration with other systems to help manage and control your inventory. More specifically, it is a comprehensive workflow management system backed by BDM’s pioneering work harnessing the power of technology to help maintain and improve your Inventory Management Process.
With over 40 years of experience excelling in tracking the most complex level of medical inventory and supplies, our software can manage your inventory needs.
As we so often mention it is important for us to offer user-friendly interface features and functions. We apply current standards and processes to make the system both intuitive and familiar.
- Gain financial control with the ability to precisely control inventory levels and costs.
- Intuitive and mobile physical count functionality
- Precise Analytics providing usage and variable reports
- Track and Trace to know where items are and when they may be about to expire
- A powerful rules engine that allows for real-time notifications of inventory-related tasks
- Detailed auditing and inventory tracking functionality
- Minimize risk and maximize appropriate care with robust and proven administrative tools and documentation.
- Easily access tools for quality reporting and outcomes
- High-cost pharmaceutical management
- Statistical and workload reporting
- General and financial reporting
- Track and Trace GS1 barcode support
- Inventory and purchasing management
- Automated purchasing and procurement
- Ensure compliance with narcotic and controlled-substance management standards.
- Take advantage of graphical representation of data
Our inventory management system can save you time and money with comprehensive easy-to-use controls and reporting. Medication, supplies and devices can all be managed with these tools, ensuring you have what you need when you need it, all within your budget.
- Medication, device and supply
- Vendor management
- Item traceability and accountability (Track and Trace with the latest GS1 barcode support)
- Wastage and expired inventory management
- Manufacturing and compounding
- Narcotics and controlled-substance tracking
- Full auditing of inventory movement
- On the go Physical count features
- Extensive reporting and analytics
- Increase accountability with comprehensive inventory management and integrated purchasing functionality that supports inventory tracking through an unlimited number of physical sites and inventory locations.
- Simplify your processes by tracking each item from the point of receipt from the wholesaler/supplier to the actual dispensing/distribution location with the appropriate charges and accounting.
- Increase your efficiency using updated tools for building your catalogue of items and purchasing information. With our powerful smart search features, filtering and fast updates for ‘one’ to ‘all’ items in a selection at a single click.
- Facilitate communication and follow up tasks with additional stock replenishment features that enable a full circle of e-communication from the requestor, approver, filler and receiver. Web-based functionality makes it easy for the requestor to gain access to these tools.
- Provides easy integration options to other systems if required. Enhancing ordering and tracking of all inventory and improving your efficiency.