Department: Implementations. Full time role.
- Responsible for providing training and application functionality support for BDM applications during product implementations.
- Works directly with the BDM Project Manager and BDM Clinical Specialist to ensure that implementations are completed on budget/on time with high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for providing support to the business through various activities such as future product design, customer support, testing and validation of software changes
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Review RFP’s, Project Scope and Current State to ensure knowledge of customer requirements and expectations
- Work with BDM and Customer with defining Gap Analysis and Future State
- Work with Clinical Specialist to establish training agendas based on project scope and future state workflows
- Ensure appropriate training material is available
- Provide training material to customer
- Provide Onsite or Remote training sessions to customer as scheduled
- Provide follow-up Remote training sessions as needed
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to customer as needed
- Provide assistance to customer with system Acceptance Testing
- Attend all relevant project meetings
- Assist support as needed to resolve support issues and complete software testing and validation
- Assist V&V with testing of application and with the testing and validation of software changes
- Ensure all issues are documented and maintain customer facing issues tracker
- Assist with Customer Relations as required to achieve customer satisfaction
- Provide Customer Go-Live support (onsite or remote).
- Participate in discussions related to future system design as part of Design Group
- Previous experience working with healthcare software systems
- Prior experience with use of a Clinical Information System and staff training
- Experience with BDM products would be an asset
- French bilingualism would be a definite asset
- Previous experience working with other clinicians on a team to implement new healthcare systems and/or other process improvements
- Knowledgeable of the latest technologies relevant to the healthcare industry
- 5+ years experience in Healthcare industry
- Ability to work independently and utilize resources effectively
- Self-motivated – willingness to take initiative to identify improvement opportunities and take actions to improve
- Well defined organizational skills and decision making ability
- Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
- Ability to interact professionally with clients
- Multi-task effectively and manage priorities within multiple projects
- Proficient with productivity software as well as communication and collaboration tools
- Ability to conduct all responsibilities from home office
- Ability to travel 25%. May require local, national, and international travel.
- Successful completion of a recognized pharmacy technician program, OR
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in pharmacy, nursing or doctor of medicine degree (MD)
Business Development Director
BDM Healthware is looking for an energetic, experienced, highly motivated Business Development Director to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a track record of driving growth and a deep understanding of the healthcare software industry. This role involves identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining strong business relationships, and developing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Identify, develop, and help secure new business opportunities in the healthcare software industry that align with our company’s goals, strengths, and culture.
- The individual is tasked to bring innovative solutions and ideas to the table to solve problems or seize opportunities.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients while prospecting new clients.
- Collaborate with our operations, sales, and marketing teams to enhance brand awareness and business growth.
- Prepare and present regular reports on business development activities and progress toward goals.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate should be a self starter with talent for solving problems and providing problem solving ideas and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. A Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a business development role, preferably in the healthcare software industry.
- Proven track record of identifying new business opportunities and developing strategies to drive growth.
- Exceptional networking, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and industry trends.
- Must be very computer proficient
- Proficient with data analysis tools and other relevant technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- French bilingualism would be considered an asset
Junior Systems Administrator
Department: IT and Information Security. Full time role
BDM Healthware is looking to hire an IT professional to work in our growing IT and Information Security team. You will report to the Manager of IT and Information Security. Some of the tasks involved in this role include the following:
- Assist staff with technical support issues
- Assist staff with software and hardware related issues
- Create and maintain users in Active Directory and Google Workspaces
- Perform administration, maintenance and configuration of Windows and RedHat Linux servers
- Perform workstation and server hardening, baselining and patching
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics and documenting problems/resolutions
- Perform regular backup operations and work with technical personnel during disaster recovery and failover operations
- Write and interpret configuration scripts environments to help improve the reliability and consistency of our software deployments
- Create tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for internal and customer communities
- On call support as required
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical personnel
- Document activities and maintain accurate records in ticket tracking system
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 2-4 years of system administration experience
- Working knowledge of Windows Desktop/Server and RedHat Linux
- Working knowledge of virtualization, Hyper-V or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Azure
- Basic knowledge of networking technologies and concepts (TCP/IP, Switches, Firewalls and VPNs)
- Knowledgeable in Bash, Python, Perl and/or Powershell
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
- This position may require travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America.
If you’d like to explore opportunities with an innovative team providing connected care solutions, please email us using the form below. Check back frequently for amazing opportunities!